Sunday, April 3, 2011

Casa Verde


Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.

Casa Verde is a chain of family-style, casual dining restaurants located in Cebu established last 2002 and as of now they have already 2 branches located in The Terraces, Ayala Center and The Walk in I.T.Park. The main branch is located in # 69 Lim Tian Teng St. Cebu city. One of their specialties is the famous Brian's ribs-huge slabs of baby back ribs covered with their special sauce, and a home of great grilled and steaks! The main branch where we first tasted the baby back ribs looked like an old Spanish house to me and the ambiance they had was spectacular!I love the place but it was always full-packed with people if you don't want to wait just make a reservation ahead before going there. You can also dine outside in the garden matching with candlelight isn't that romantic?but for us we choose to dine inside because the weather was kinda cold that night. I didn't expect the ribs to be that huge though the taste live up to my expectation and well, if you're on a diet you can share your ribs to your partner.
Casa Verde main branch. 
Casa Verde Ayala branch
The second time we crave for baby back ribs we went to their Ayala branch but this time I didn't ordered the Brian's ribs I want to try their buffalo wings and other steak but my boyfriend still choose to devour their baby back ribs but well he had a very good appetite so it's ok for him. The ambiance in their Ayala branch is in American inspired compared to the main branch which is Spanish inspired. Their ribs had the same taste with the main branch and their buffalo wings has nothing so special on it aside from the creamy sauce. But their Count of Monte Cristo is a superb dish for me as well as the banana split! Gonna schedule our next dinner to their second branch and I want to know what kind of ambiance they have there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment