Thursday, February 3, 2011

Margarita Family Cuisine

Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
 It's our 3rd Anniversary and he treats me to a great dinner date. I don't have any idea where are we going to dine that night but when I asked him about it he just replied with "I've searched a good place to dine in where we can relax." Well, true enough upon arriving at the place I feel a comfort that makes my heart relax it's a fine dining restaurant where the tables and chairs are finely arranged. The attendants are all attentive and customer-friendly, we choose to dine at the restaurant's terrace because it's so cool outside where you can see the beauty of Cebu City, with it's lights, buildings, mountains, sea horizon while feeling its sea breeze and the fireworks from afar. And that was also a great night because of the moonlight but I'm kinda freezing because of the cold wind but thanks to my boyfriend because he let me wear his jacket such a sweet guy! When our food finally arrives, wow! there mixed seafood with century egg soup is a two thumbs up menu and there lemon chicken too which I think will become my boyfriend's favorite dish. In addition to these we also ordered pineapple rice, broccoli chicken and a fruit cocktail which are all superb! It's such a great experienced dining in here but if you don't like the romantic ambiance that they offer at the 9th floor of Robinland Building you can also enjoy their band at the 8th floor while having a dinner. It's a place wrapped in one spectacular dinner experience. And to my boyfriend, thanks for the treat and congratulations to both of us!let's keep our love flowing like a river with God's help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment