Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just Go With It

Adam Sandler : This may sound strange, but for years, I pretended to be married. My Wife beats me in front of my kids.
Girl: No! 
Adam Sandler: I know how wrong it is. But no strings attached, and nobody gets hurt.

 Last night was the opening of this movie and because I feel in love with the trailer I watched it with my boyfriend. The casts were great which includes Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman it was a great movie and I love it. My boyfriend and I keeps on laughing for the entire duration of the movie it's a good medicine for a busy work we had that day. I realized upon watching this movie that if you want to be happy in a certain relationship you need to be true to yourself and just go with it wherever love takes you. If your hurt with your previous relationship always look at the positive side and remember that everything happens for a reason. Just enjoy every moment you have with your loved ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment