Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bless with Friends

"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends." 

Wherever we may go as long as we carry with us the goodness of our hearts and keep the spirit of God burning within ourselves we always find friends that will walk with us no matter how arduous the path of our journey will be. I'm glad that I was able to find new friends in the midst of this busy city where I work. I meet them in a Bible study group and although I already have a friend in that group the feeling of knowing other individuals who find time to never stop seeking God is really a great experience. That's why I'm truly happy and thankful to God for the gift of friendship that I've received.
May we never lose our vigor to study the words of God.Keep believing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment