Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Rolling Ball Adventure


When stress strike me my boyfriend always told me to "chill" and I'm also doing the same thing to him. Well, when it comes to chilling out I think the rolling ball adventure is one of the best.

 The two of us inside the giant ball
Getting ready. Hop in!
Although, I would say that the whole time the ball was rolling all I did was close my eyes funny of me but it's normal to be scared. And my boyfriend always asked me "are you okay?" because I'm screaming while the ball turned us upside down.
Weeeewww!!!!!
After that I can't walk properly because my feet was still shaking but I'm wearing a big smile because I conquer my fear.
 My boyfriend thinking his the strongest man on earth.
We did not only enjoyed the adventure but also the view and the splash when we dived in the swimming pool. And one thing I realize that enjoying your life is a gift that you can always give to yourself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Thank-you for your blogfrog friendship, thought I would stop by and check out your blog! I enjoyed reading quite a few of your posts--you have a nice blog! Best wishes-Erika:)

Post a Comment