Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Miguelito's Fried Ice Cream

Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos.  ~Don Kardong
 Chocolate and cheese flavor.
 When you starting to get thirsty even though you just had a glass of cold water a few minutes ago and when you feel like the scorching heat of the sun starting to penetrate your skin even though you've put on an SPF50+ lotion then it's the signs that SUMMER is here! But on my 24 years of existence here on Earth this year is the hottest summer for me I believe this is cause by the continuous problem in our climate. Anyways, during this time of summer all you wanted to do is to quench your thirst but for me all I wanted to do is to eat ice cream every other day. While strolling in a mall I found out this new ice cream stand it's called Miguelito's Fried Ice Cream to tell you honestly, I don't like fried ice cream because I don't like the style of frying the ice cream in an oil that's why I never tried eating it. But, this one is different I observed first the procedures before we bought our fried ice cream. In Miguelito's Fried Ice Cream the flavor was blended and then fry it in a cold pan and then scraping it making an ice cream rolls. Wow! I absolutely love it and you have a lot of flavors,toppings,candies,and syrups to choose from. It's an absolute summer thirst quenching for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment