Sunday, October 17, 2010

The World's First Edge Coaster

"Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so." 

Aside from skywalk which is also one of the sky adventures offered by Crown Regency Hotel and Towers we also tried the "World's First Edge Coaster". So, as I say I'm an acrophobiac that's why I can't help my knees from trembling just by standing at the tallest hotel in Cebu City how much more riding a coaster at the edge of the hotel I was thinking that maybe I'll faint when it's our turn to ride. My friends keep on cracking jokes but I just gave them a nervous smile. When it's our turn I didn't paid much attention to the instructors because my mind was busy wandering trying to think other thoughts just to make me ease. The coaster is a two-seater ride so, my boyfriend keep on giving me a grin smile on his smile trying to assure me that it's a fun ride but I keep on ignoring him. At first, you can't control it's tilt but as the ride continue you can choose if you'll gonna tilt it or not. But as for me every time my boyfriend tilt it I keep on screaming so that he will returned it to original position.
My friends keep on saying to me that I raised my hands so I can feel the wind but I keep on ignoring them and just screamed! My boyfriend's tried to talk to me on how magnificent the view was but I just told him "I don't care about the view" haha and I screamed again and again. But after the ride I felt really happy because I made it though I'm just keep on screaming during the duration of the whole ride. I really envy my boyfriend for his courage and self-composure as well as my friends.
  Yey!it's our survivor certificate!
After the trembling ride we tried there Sky Observatory telescope which is also one of a kind when it comes in viewing far structures and views. 

We really do have a great time bonding with each other while talking about our experiences and individual journey. Certainly, the day we had now is only for today that's why we enjoyed being together and savored the moments because after this we'll returned to our designated place and it will took again a long time before we will see each other again.
 My ultimate girlfriends since college.
As I always said to others "it's better to travel in this arduous journey in life with few loyal friends than to travel with many but unfaithful ones."  Thus, always treasure your faithful friends for they will never let you down and enjoyed being with them 'cause you can get an amazing happiness from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment