Sunday, October 3, 2010

Country's First and Only Skywalk Extreme


 Survived!

"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength,courage,and confidence in the doing."

My greatest fear is height definitely I have an acrophobia but it doesn't stop my eagerness to join my friends in sky walking at a path around the 37th level outer-rim of Crown Regency Hotel and Towers, the tallest hotel tower in the country, standing 40 stories high at Fuente Osmena, the heart of Cebu City in the Philippines.


 Enjoying the extreme skywalk I'm still very relax at this moment trying to laugh out my fear.
 Try to observe my hands I'm holding tightly at my boyfriend's and friend suit.
Look at how far I am at the edge of the rim compare with my friends and I'm trying to ease myself while I'm at the top.
Being with your friends is really great deal for us to be able to cope up with our life's journey. They can make you laugh 'till you lost your breath and do crazy things that made your friendship grow stronger than before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment